Tuesday 31 January 2012

Training Week 23/1/12 to 29/1/12

Hi Guys,
A good mix of training and fun this past week. I got back into the swimming with a couple of sessions also and the shoulders are reminding me I need to get going again with more swim consistency. A fun Golf day on Sunday with the crew from Hunter Industrial Ceramics topped off a great weekend. A few more training sessions linked in with Max and Frankie to make use of my child minding time with some fun for the kids. Bike racing is progressing well with an unfortunate last lap puncture ruining any chance of a placing. Intensity on the bike is creeping up and the thighs-back are adjusting well. I'll increase the runs this coming week after testing runs this week went well. We had a great family day on Australia Day with a lovely BBQ and foreshore harbour fextival mixed in. Overall, I pulled up well in a recovery week and can increase again next week.

No comments: