Thursday 12 January 2012

2012: Training Log 1/1/12 - 8/1/12

Hi Guys,

I will be posting my weekly training log in an effort to keep this blog updated with my ramblings and activities. Whilst having the best intentions, time seemed to always slip away and the blog updates never got done. Weekly posting will prompt me to add updates as well as be more consistent with my training plus post my thoughts on new gear, training methods, recovery techniques, preventative techniques and physiotherapy methods I come across.

Training Log 1/1/12 - 8/1/12

I am trying to be consistent and do some activity each day. I am slowly bringing the running back in with a jog-walk to run-walk method working on extending session length and then shortening walk time before moving to intervals. My biking is coming along well and picking up where I left off in early December. I will be testing it out next week with a Bike race. My swimming needs more consistency but with sickness rotating through the household, time was a limiting factor. I am also reviving my strength and core sessions as I had slackened off this last year to my detriment.
So here is to my weekly update and bring on more consistency this year.
Cheers,
Bevan.

No comments: