Friday 15 August 2008

Photo and Weekend Trip Home

Well I have finally got this photo loading caper down. This is a photo from Ironman NZ 2008 out on the bike course with me winding up the Norminator. You can see the clouds starting to roll in over the mountain behind. I think this was one of the few times during the day that it was not actually raining. Arm warmers and gloves are two things I normally do not use and were there for the freezing temperatures/winds that belted us on race day.

I am off to Canberra this weekend to see the family with Sam. Looking at this photo reminds me of the cold weather that will hit once I arrive in Canberra. Has been in the minus degree range there. We may also head out to the farm to help with the sheep and lambs where it has been snowing regularly. It will make my early morning runs interesting. I will post some more photos when I have thawed out from Canberra.

Cheers,
Bevan.

No comments: