Tuesday 21 February 2012

Training Week 13-2-12 to 19-2-12

Hi Guys,
Lots of work-life balancing this week in regards to training. With sick kids and shocking weather, many of the planned sessions were changed to pushing the two kids in the pram at a hard pace for a good sweat out and muscle strength work. I got an Ironman distance bike in on the weekend 11 weeks out from race day and the feeling in the legs was good. Great for moral when a long way out from race day and the longest part of the race is feeling good.
Next week will be a 'whatever I can get done' week. Sam is away in Sydney for work, kids are still sick, and I head away late Thursday until late Sunday night for my Bucks Party Weekend with my Groomsmen Mal Derbidge, James Freeman and Andy Rayner. Hopefully some of the recovery can involve some swim-jogs to 'flush the system out' ;)

No comments: