Monday 22 December 2008

Win at Grade Cycling Kooragang Island

Hi Guys,

I am back into the training again. I have linked in with some good cyclists here in Newcastle and joined the Hunter Districts Cycling Club. Kooragang Island hosts Friday evening racing where there is cycle racing on a semi-closed road circuit region for anyone with a Cycling Australia/UCI licence. It is a good course and on Friday it was very windy. I managed to break away with a training buddy, Nick, for the win in my grade. Gets the heart rate up with some nice efforts and the break away is perfect training for triathlons.

Still no internet hardware for wireless from Telstra for the house, so no photos can be uploaded as yet of Frankie and New Zealand. Hopefully we will receive it soon and I can post the race reports and photos.

Train safe and travel safe over the xmas period,
Bevan.

No comments: